Sure do, there is an AT&T store in Clarksville and I can get NOWHERE on the
phone so I go to the store…many of the problems I have don’t even pertain to
the Cell division but they will call whomever I need to fix the problem…but of
course the problem NEVER gets fixed..  I had many problems with my phone lines
for years…I would call and call and call, months on end…the recording would
always say they would have it fixed within X number of hours…I would get a call
(from a machine) saying it was fixed…this went on for more then two
years…finally I drove to the workshop where all their trucks are parked at
night and knocked on the door.

The guy that finally came to the door was a supervisor, I had written out
(typed) three pages of all that I had done in the past two years…so they took
it upon themselves to fix it..took a couple visits and on the last call it was
pouring rain but I couldn’t get the guy to wait until it was better for him,
he stayed and got soaked…

Had I not gone to the garage this would have never been repaired yet I had been
promised over and over by folks from all over this country they would take care
of the problem….

I had a modem go bad, they send a new one..charged me for it.  I installed and
went on line to connect…worked forever with tech, sent to second level to find
they needed to send out a tech.  He came and discovered they had sent the wrong
modem so he went to his truck and got the correct one…THEN they were going to
charge me for the SECOND modem, and it took 3 months and talking to rep after
rep..finally a lady in Boston took care of it….I could go on and on and on..you
get the idea…they are simply horrible at what they do, now Jonathan is finding
a different story so maybe the Google threat is creating a new AT&T but Google
has now stopped the fiber program so I’m not sure they will continue to improve.

John