Hi,

I use an older non-iCloud version of PhS Elements, ver. 9, so I don’t (nor do I
want to) encounter Adobe Bridge.  Apparently, Adobe Bridge CC and Adobe
Photoshop CC are separate downloads to/from iCloud.

More information:
< http://www.photoshopessentials.com/essentials/bridge-cc/what-is-adobe-bridge/

Hope this helps a bit more than I could directly.
-russ preston