Lesser Corruption does not justify Greater Corruption.

On May 03, 2017, at 04:31 PM, Bill Rising <bris...@mac.com> wrote:
On May 3, 2017, at 0ter9:25, Bill Rising <bris...@mac.com> wrote:er

On May 3, 2017, at 09:07, John Robinson <profilecoven...@me.com> wrote:

Apple has reached another First…..charge on….

This is why Buffett is now the largest stockholder of Apple, he loves to purchase stocks that pay him a cashflow to invest….personally I would have loved for Apple to do as Buffett does, pay no dividend and let the Carl Icahn’s of the world sit under a tree and eat a lollypop….just think of the amount of cash the firm would have had…enough to buy most all of the tech world….just saying.

All thanks to hoarding money offshore to avoid paying taxes. Wonderful.

My bad, the big dividend tsunami can't happen until there is a tax holiday for bringing the cash back over the border from Ireland.

Bill