Happy Mother’s day to all you mothers out there, hope this is a wonderful day
for you…

Guys, and Apple stockholders in particular, I thought you might find this quote
from Today’s Barron’s of interest.

Hopefully there are goodies in the pipeline that will keep the parade going.

John

Jean Paul Getty once said the formula for success is to rise early,
work hard, and strike oil, but lately it seems you might be better off
striking anything else.

Even bitcoin recently surged to $1,820, nearly 50% more than a troy ounce of
gold.

I’m an early adopter of Apple(AAPL) toys and have written bullish features
about the stock, but
even I’m astounded by our latest fetishizing of big tech stocks:

The increase in Apple’s market value in 2017 alone has already surpassed
the entire market cap of Walt Disney (DIS), or Coca-Cola (KO), or
Citigroup (C), or two Schlumbergers (SLB), or seven Anadarko Petroleums
(APC).

Yet Apple trades at 17.5 times 2017 earnings, and
Anardarko—well, it isn’t expected to turn a profit until 2018, and it
trades at 73 times 2018 earnings.