Stinks doesn’t it Russ, I had to do the same a few year ago when a friend
taught a couple of us his investment program, it was in Microsoft Access, so I
had to purchase Windows and Office…bummer…I was so paranoid over using a
Windows product on my MacBook I totally shut off wireless and bluetooth on the
Mac side before I booted into Boot Camp.  I didn’t want any access to the
outside world while in the Microsoft world.

John