Greetings
I recall back in the, gosh was it the 80's or 90's that the mac group had
meetings and Randy was the facilitator. Well, I have been in this group ever
since then. Most times I just read the posts but every now and then I do have a
legitimate question.
I have an old, old power mac. Keeping it for sentimental reasons I guess, and
the fact that it still works. I can run Quark 4 and Photoshop, and I purchased
Illustrator at a yard sale for $5 bucks.
Trying to get back into my graphics and illustrations.
 I remember that your can run certain programs back, or certain programs can
read backwards. What is the next power mac that can run these programs. I am
not even sure they make power macs anymore or what is the next step up, power
mac wise. I will do some internet searching, in the meantime can anyone give me
some tips on moving forward with the software that I have.
Thanks
Jan