My buddy & I had FitBit battles (before we both went with Apple Watches). He
would always beat me in number of steps every day. His job was stocking shelves
at a grocery, but the FitBit counted those movements as steps! I even tried to
beat his numbers by strapping the FitBit to an electric drill and let it whirl
around for a while. I still lost! Now with our Apple Watches, our steps are
similar.

"It’s the sides of the mountain which sustain life, not the top.”