On Sep 12, 2018, at 4:33 PM, tom holloman <chuba...@gmail.com
<mailto:chuba...@gmail.com>> wrote:

> Any suggestions on a good vpn? I have tunnel bear but many sites I try to
> open will not open unless I turn it off. I’ve tried setting it to
> Canada,Mexico, and mainland with no good results

I’ve been using Private Internet Access for years and have no complaints.
Perhaps the sites I go to aren’t as “interesting” as yours.

Before changing VPNs, you might try purging your cookies. Some sites with
geographical content restrictions use cookies to remember your location. Also,
quite a few are keeping lists of the IP numbers of VPN POP locations and assume
anyone coming in from one of those IPs is trying to fool them. There’s not much
you can do about that.

This location problem has become a lot more common since the EU passed their
new privacy laws. There are many big American sites that reject all connections
from the EU.

L^2

---
‌Lee Larson‌
‌leelar...@me.com <mailto:leelar...@me.com>‌

‌I sometimes think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability.
‌— Oscar Wilde
‌‌

‌‌‌