Hello,

I have beaglebone black with machinekit

and I configured next test configuration

/home/machinekit/machinekit/configs/sim.axis/axis.ini

Also I have a bl-mach-v1.1, hy-div268n-5a and nema 24 stepper

Wiring bl-mach-v1.1 with hy-div268n-5a and nema 24 is ok.

But I confused, I dont understand how to connect bl-mach-v1.1 to beaglebone.

I found many capes with LPT and other ports. If I correctly understand
beaglebone caps its similar arduino RAMPS? Its just extension shield
without any additional microcontrollers but with pull-up or pull-down and
others elements.

Can you help me, where I can find the default pinout for beaglebone
machinekit? or where I can change it?

For example in bl-mach-v1.1 LTP port
pin 2 - STEP X
pin 3 - DIR X

I need a diagram to what pin I can directly connect (without any capes)
wire from bl-mach-v1.1 LTP pinout

Thanks for help.