I don't know what you want to do, but maybe take a look at Furaday Cape

01/18/2017 07:35 AM, mark hubrich rašė:
Hi. Can someone direct me to any info regarding shifting out to 595 shift
registers? Also is there a shift in? I'd like to play with reading encoder and
analog position control. I have some hctl2016 chips I'd like to mess with.
Better yet if anyone knows of a DSP made for motion control it may simplify my
circuit.

Thanks!!
Mark