I'm not sure why but my last message did not make it to the mailing list.

I created a new poll for April, since February and March turned out to
be too busy (and also too cold).

Please update the weekend you are available as quickly as possible so we
can fix the date and book flights!

http://doodle.com/poll/32kkc5pnkyfuxpun