It's seemingly a different line each time I run the file, this time it was
line 20462, which is either the middle of

> G1 X-9.794 Y-69.769 A29.4549
>
> G1 X-10.971 Y-71.809 A29.5489
>
> G1 X-13.951 Y-71.809 A29.6678
>
> or the middle of

G1 X31.776 Y-64.609 A48.9986

G1 X34.755 Y-64.609 A49.1175

G1 X35.933 Y-62.569 A49.2115

defendant on if comments count as lines or not..
Nothing seems out of the ordinary here, which is why I'm so confused.