Hello,
I'm also wondering this. I don't know that it's necessary for deltas, but
it would be great for getting CoreXY designs working with Machinekit. These
are working in LinuxCNC, but only with the Joints-Axes branch. Otherwise,
it will appear to work at first squint, but handling of axis limits will be
wonky

(https://forum.linuxcnc.org/10-advanced-configuration/32188-corexy-and-handling-of-axis-limits#86600).