It's been three years.  Happy Birthday, Machinekit!

        John

On 04/03/2016 04:48 PM, John Morris wrote:
Happy two-year birthday, Machinekit!  Another great year and more great
leaps forward.  Keep it up!

    John

On 04/03/2015 03:59 AM, John Morris wrote:
A year ago today on April 3, Michael posted the [Machinekit
announcement] on the Emc-developers list.  IMO, that marks the official
birthday of Machinekit, so,

Happy Birthday!

I'm incredibly pleased (and surprised!) by the huge leaps the project
has made in such a short time, and by the explosive growth of the
project's community.  In the [ZeroMQ Guide Chap. 6], Pieter Hintjens
writes that the two go hand-in-hand, and says "It's hard to
overemphasize the power and persistence of a working open source
community."  That's exactly what I see here, an amazing bunch of folks
continually attracting new amazing folks, and the result is brilliance.
  Congratulations to everybody, both those participating in the
Machinekit project today, and also those who contributed to the 15+ year
legacy of the code base.  I can't wait to see what the next year will
bring.

[Machinekit announcement]:
http://sourceforge.net/p/emc/mailman/message/32182244/

[ZeroMQ Guide Chap. 6]:  http://zguide.zeromq.org/php:chapter6