Hi all,

looking for some way to use machinekit remotely i found this
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/machinekit/remote|sort:relevance/machinekit/CZiuwvKJ6hY/Qo2w109MZJ0J>
 post,
talking exactly about remote control.

the post is quite old, so i would like to ask you if someone has dome
something new.
in any case, what should i use to have a remote interface?

i dream of talking to the printer using a common browser, it seems to me
possible and simple to do, i was trying to do something of that kind using
linuxcncrsh...
i have read you think to remove linuxcncrsh, do it berfore someone like me
try to use it again, please.