Hi,

  If you want to use a BBB as the main CNC processor (including
video/keyboard/mouse I/O), then you might want to take a look at one of the
boards I sell:

http://xylotex.netfirms.com/OSCommerce/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=114

  It has two DB25 ports, with one made for PC CNC control, and the other
with general I/O.  Both can be connected to DB25 breakout boards (BOBs).
The xylotex config file sets up the main port for X, Y, Z and A stepper
with 4 inputs for limit switches and 3 outputs for relay signal control.
It has no provisions for the encoders that your system currently has.
Having said all of that, I have absolutely NO idea what the TAIG control
you have requires as far as control signals.

Jeff
www.xylotex.com