I am not sure what you are posting about?

I get the feeling the site you link to has been hacked or is spam?
my browser shows domoticx.com as a dangerous site and I cannot access it
without disabling security?
I asked a friend who knows about raspberry pi and they said the site looks
like it has virus on redistributed versions of the raspbian standard images
but there is no changes except malware?

None of your links seem to work and you offered no information about 'the
missing library', what is the missing library and how did you fix it?

I get the feeling you are not being helpful, please try to explain so a
beginer can workout what needs to be done, I have never used raspberry pi
or cnc before so need a little more explanation.