THe 2 nd thing the mksoc hm2 driver will be doing is to probe the uio
mapped memory for mesa signatures config settings device name and something
delivered by the xilinx version of the firmware.mif protobuf generated rom.

Any of this missing or incorrect will make the driver unload with detailed
warnings and errors only shown if you have debug enabled correctly.

the error log is named linuxcnc.log
and will be in /var  or /tmp folder log/ folder  ....

debug=5
+ ???