Hi Schooner
What does this mean for luddites like myself that barely know what they are
doing - i.e. - will this mean there's a new SD card image that may appear
soon for machinekit/BBB ?  I've been using Robert Nelson's image linked to
on the machinekit.io docs page dated 2017-02-12.
Thanks (and thanks for your patience with an enthusiastic machinekit noob
...)
Lewis