Hello,
I was trying to make a 3d printer but when I try to print any 3d model it
gives an unknown M code problem. I search it on internet and I found that
it is extruder temperature code. How can I solve this problem? Also I want
to ask you a question about files format for machinekit. Is it used only
with .ngc file format ? Because I want to print 3d model which file format
is .stl, I have to convert it .ngc file format therefore I should use a
program which is extension at Cura program whose name is NGCwriter. After
converting .stl file to .ngc file format, machinekit gives temperature
problem again(unknown M104 code problem).
Also I have another question, I want to make CoreXY machine, but my
configuration is CoreXZ which is taken from Charles Steinkuehler
configuration. How can I convert from CoreXZ to CoreXY?
Which option should I use that are given below?

Option 1 : Changing the Y and Z axis pins physically on the BBB.
Option 2 :  Changing the Y and Z axis on the code which is in the .hal file
if it is necessary.
Option 3 : If you have a CoreXY configuration, can you send me it with
installing explanation?

Thank you

Ömür Ceran