I have given a look at OpenPnP, it has the option to connect to a driver
over TCP, and send gcodes one by one.
This driver is now supposed to be a smoothieboard.
How much work would be implementing a machinekit interface that shows on a
TCP port and reply?
In this way OpenPnP will stay untouched, but some gcode will have to be
modified on machinekit side.

Machinekit and OpenPnP might either stay on the same or different machines
(I don't think the BBB is suited to run a program of computer vision)