Hi,

  Thanks for responding.  I don't have dns-sd, but googled it, and started
reading a bit.  While reading, I realized my Windows10 PC was connected to
the LAN with wifi.  I directly connected the PC to the router with an
Ethernet cable and it (anddemo from the BBB to the WIn10 PC) started to
work.  If I unplug the cable it won't work properly.  So that looks like
the problem - hopefully :-)

  Now I can try to proceed with Cetus again.

Thanks again,

Jeff