Hi,

  Thanks Robert and Charles.
  I've taken this:
https://github.com/RobertCNelson/bb.org-overlays/blob/master/src/arm/cape-universal-00A0.dts#L1551-L1562

  and added what would be necessary to get the gmpc pins usable following
the convention of the rest of the file.
  Hopefully this something I can test here... or is this something that has
to be in the "kernel" and out of my reach?
  If I can test here, can you tell me how to compile and deploy the new dts
file so I can test it out?

Thanks,

Jeff