Yes that tag's fine leave it as it is. (this tag gets the adc support
compiled into the .rbf)
Since the adc is onboard the adc pins are wired internally (not via gpio's)
so there are no pin settings in that file.

All you need to do is ensure you load/instansiate the hostmot2_ol driver
with the enable_adc=1 parameter included.

then the adc pins will show up on the hm2_5i25.0 component
(ie:hm2_5i25.0.nano_soc_adc.ch.0.out etc )

You can take a look at my python based Prusa-i3 config here:

https://github.com/the-snowwhite/Hm2-soc_FDM/blob/master/Cramps/PY/Prusa-i3_Dev/prusa-i3_dev.ini#L4

https://github.com/the-snowwhite/Hm2-soc_FDM/blob/master/Cramps/PY/Prusa-i3_Dev/cramps.py#L85

BTW: remember that the DExx  ADC's max out at 4 Volt...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/machinekit/a3e48ee1-5a1c-4122-9cac-ef61937b8c62%40googlegroups.com.