Hello,

I erased my last message. I think my last message was just reaching out.
Here:

   - What are we talking about in regards to the power consumption of the
   available wattage?
      - 125w
      - 150w
      - 175w
      - etc...
   - I am asking b/c some motors will drive that much wattage by themselves.
   - I am missing something as usual.
      - Would we power the board, AI, separately?
      - Are the pins already available on the AI for use without .dts files?
         - If not, can we expect a config-pin source to work in the future?
         - Or, are we going to have to deal with EEPROM already
         "registered?"

I have these subtle questions because I am all in on this idea. I do not
care for the AI handling the GUI. I would rather my chromebook or laptop
handle it.

Can I expect to handle more than three, 100w brushless stepper motors?

Seth

P.S. I will have a million more questions available by the time I post
next. I am being nosey on purpose. I want to know things. I especially want
to know what type of motors I can handle on this Cape. Are people already
handling design, a wiki, and/or status updates on this venture?