Hi,
May 1, 2020, 23:36 by j...@pocketnc.com:

> This seems to be the source of the problem: >
> https://github.com/machinekit/machinekit-hal/blob/9fca994e08e3f8384498e78ea8e8baa1c899e4db/src/rtapi/rtapi_app.cc#L1457

You are not the only one bitten. There is/was discussion in Machinekit Matrix
room, history:
https://view.matrix.org/room/!CLLXbpAoUbAfHmWDXt:matrix.org/?anchor=$158837589690473CEniQ:matrix.org&offset=0

Personally, I consider it premature and think that the program should cross
that bridge when it comes at it and not when everything it sees is flat land.
So I would remove it.

Cern.