on 7/6/01 11:36 AM, Scott Stevenson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Friday, July 6, 2001, at 10:48 AM, Harry Zink wrote:
>
>> Why is it that my preferences set to update pages, if I have them set to
>> 'always' tend to change, randomly, and whenever they want to, 'Once per
>> Session'.
>>
>> This is nearly unacceptable when doing designwork on pages... I almost
>> just
>> about hit the roof after thinking my stylesheets are screwed up.
>
> Two workarounds for this while the bug is being fixed:

Thanks for the suggestions, but jumping through hoops wasn't acceptable. I
solved the issue by switching to iCab for testing the site until the bug is
fixed.

Harry

---
http://www.zinkdifferent.com

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>