Gentlemen, I gather that you have not done a lot of work with OS design.
Actually, while the address space is 2GB, it is unlikely that you really
could use it. You are limited to the amount of physical memory plus swap
space, and that is usually further limited by the size of the page tables
allocated by the system. Since the latter is usually a kernel build time
(many UNIX) or boot time (e.g., VMS) parameter, you will normally have a
lower limit - typically 50-100MB or so. In addition, there are a lot of
other memory bound components, so without more information about the error,
it is difficult to determine what you actually used up.

This type of error would indicate a memory leak in the IE application -
something is being allocated, but not freed properly.

on 01.7.6 8:00 PM, Mac Internet Explorer Talk at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Eric Hildum