on 7/27/01 9:56 AM, Jimmy Grewal at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> For this case, we suggest people save the image to their drive and view
> it with Picture Viewer, Preview, or whatever image viewing application
> they have available to them.

Therefore, contrary to what Scott Stevenson implied:

> According to what I've read here, it's a Mac OS 8/9 limitation, not IE.

This is *not an OS specific limitation, but a design decision wisely made by
the IE team (just read the rationale behind it, and I agree).

Harry
---
http://www.zinkdifferent.com

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>
  • RE: Jimmy Grewal
    • Harry Zink