Well Scott Stevenson wrote something or other on 9/25/01 6:48 PM

> I actually ended up in there today, and they said they will have 10.1
> this weekend -- but they just heard about it today like everyone else.

I'm not a great fan of how Elite sets their store up, nor of the parking.
And when you hobble everywhere you go, parking up close and personal is very
nice. At least I have my coupons, just in case, but it would be really nice
to find out whether one needs them for store pick up.

Understand, from someplace, that Apple will have a store in Valley Fair.
That means that their address will be in Santa Clara, whether or not the
store is. (Long involved Post Office story there, one in which I was
involved years ago.)

Rich

--
" ... I wish you wouldn't keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly: you make
me quite giddy!"