Steven Fisher wrote:

>> After applying the recent update, I have been noticing IE not always
>> responding to a new URL typed in the address field - you'd type it, hit
>> 'return', and while the address field highlights, nothing happens.
>>
>> It invariably requires a second 'return' to make things happen. As it
>> stands, this has been started to happen ever since the update - and I
>> haven't had it before.
>>
>> Anyone else notice this?
>
>Yes, I've noticed too. At first I thought it was me not hitting return quite
>hard enough, but it happens to me frequently enough that I don't believe
>that anymore.

I noticed this in 5.1.2, 5.1.1 ... 5.1 preview ... I wasn't sure if it
was my condif.

Paul

         shad 96c / uw cs 2001 / mac activist / eda / fumbler
fan of / jewel / sophie b. / sarah slean / steve poltz / emm gryner /
       / x-files / buffy / dawson's creek / habs / bills / 49ers /

         t h i n k  d i f f e r e n t.

"Mulder, not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not
 everybody is plotting to deceive, inveigle, and obfuscate.
 Where are you going?"
 -- Dana Scully, "The X-Files"

"To find someone who I know plotted to deceive, inveigle, and obfuscate."
 -- Fox Mulder, "The X-Files"

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>