Charlie,
Try searching a shareware/freeware site for contextual menu plugins, such as
www.tucows.com
Use their search command by entering the word "contextual" and choose
Macintosh from the drop down menu. You will find 4 pages of CM plugins.
Browse and see what you can find. You may find some other neat stuff you
could use too.

Cheers,
John

> From: Charlie Fritzius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Feature Request - Contextual menu for Image Properties
>
> What are the chances of getting a contextual menu item called "Properties"
> or "Image Properties".  Specifically, I'm looking for a similar feature to
> Windows IE where you can right click on a image and choose "Properties" to
> get the image Size and Dimensions.

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>