Kris Jensen wrote:

>I'm working on a site (on my machine) where I'm changing the contents of
>style sheets and looking at the results in IE 5.1 under OS X 10.1. I'm
>finding that I have to quit and restart IE to get it to use the modified
>style sheet. Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround?

Select Explorer > Preferences > Advanced. Click on "Always."

Paul

         shad 96c / uw cs 2001 / mac activist / eda / fumbler
fan of / jewel / sophie b. / sarah slean / steve poltz / emm gryner /
       / x-files / buffy / dawson's creek / habs / bills / 49ers /

         t h i n k  d i f f e r e n t.

"Mulder, not everything is a labyrinth of dark conspiracy, and not
 everybody is plotting to deceive, inveigle, and obfuscate.
 Where are you going?"
 -- Dana Scully, "The X-Files"

"To find someone who I know plotted to deceive, inveigle, and obfuscate."
 -- Fox Mulder, "The X-Files"

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>