I picked this up from letters to Macintouch, and I can confirm that this
doesn't work:

-----
I can't select the QuickTime Plugin in Internet Explorer when a window
complaining about an unidentified file type comes up and gives me the option
of saving to disk, finding a plugin, etc. It does not show up as a viable
option, even though it is there. Also, it does not check for available
plugins in both system and user libraries. Even when manually added to
preferences to use the QuickTime plugin, PNG graphics cannot be viewed.
------

I take it when can look forward to 5.13 soon?

Harry

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>