Well Scott Stevenson wrote something or other on 9/25/01 12:19 PM

> Any idea where 10.1 will be available in the south bay? The company
> store?
>
>    - Scott

Elite? And I wish the heck Computerware was still around, or that the
Sunnyvale store was being opened by Elite.

Rich

--
History changes all the time. It is constantly being reexamined and
reevalutated, otherwise how would we be able to keep historians occupied? We

Rich Hansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>