On 9/30/01 10:07 PM, Mac Internet Explorer Talk at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Need a little more info:

Can you print from other applications?  Has it ever worked from IE or other
applications?  Do you have the latest drivers from HP installed?  What
version of IE?

Prints fine from other applications, Netscape, Tex Edit, etc. Only IE has
problems.  I downloaded and installed the latest HP drivers for usb
DeskJets. Same behavior as with the earlier version of the drivers: when you
click OK in the print dialog you go into an endless hold unless you
force-quit. I don't know whether she has ever printed from IE.  She uses
Netscape as her primary browser. It is IE 5.0 for the classic Mac OS.

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>