on 9/26/01 12:10 PM, Thomas Schierle at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The choice which key combinations to use is up to MS,
> but the desired functionality is:

Oh please no. Use the standards. I'm already annoyed enough that Entourage
and Word insist on using the wrong shortcut keys. Each time I reinstall Word
I have to try to figure out how to map the arrow keys properly again, and
there's no way to map the Entourage ones -- it's either no shortcut keys, or
the wrong ones.

I know this is technically a gripe for the Word and Entourage lists, not IE,
but please don't follow their example!

--
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving may not have been for you."