John,
    I did some searching for contextual plugins and found none that will
work for this particular problem.  Another issue is that this is with Mac OS
X and Apple hasn't released the API specs for modifying the contextual menu
for OS X yet (as far as I know.)  So, there aren't ANY contextual menu
plugins for OS X yet.
Thanks for the suggestion,
-Charlie