Well Roger Persson wrote something or other on 11/1/01 9:36 AM

> Is or will Explorer be capable displaying MathML glyphs someday ?
> Or is there any plug-in I've missed exist ?

Well some thoughts. As you can't or don't want anything changed on the site
why not simply make what you want to display a graphic, either a .gif, a
.jpg or a .png. There should be no problem with displaying that. Getting
them would involve using something to either create a graphic or change a
screen shot (PICT) to one of the universal formats.

Rich

Once ... in the wilds of Afghanistan, I lost my corkscrew, and we were
forced to live on nothing but food and water for days.
    -- W. C. Fields, "My Little Chickadee"

Rich Hansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To search the archives:
          <http://www.mail-archive.com/macie-talk%40lists.boingo.com/>
  • MathML Roger Persson
    • Rich Hansen