Brad,

The menu that pops up already shows all the file types the application
supports. That part is working. However, if I select a file type in that
menu, I expect that the selected file type will be filled into the file type
field as it does in previous versions of Internet Explorer. Currently,
selecting a file type on the pop-up menu does nothing.

on 01.10.8 8:00 PM, Mac Internet Explorer Talk at

--
Eric Hildum