We're auctioning off two of our three Power Mac 6100s to raise funds for
Low End Mac.

Both computers have 16 MB RAM, a 256K L2 cache, a 500 MB hard drive, and
Apple CD300i CD-ROM, a clean install of System 7.5.3, a video adapter,
and a power cable. These do not include a keyboard, mouse, or system disk.

Both are being auctioned through eBay. The first, a 6100/66, closes
Thursday night:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1301876668>

The second, a 6100/60, closes Saturday night:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1301878497>

As noted on the auction pages, I will set these up with 24 MB of RAM for
an extra $5 or 40 MB for an additional $15. If the buyer is in the Grand
Rapids (MI) area and wishes to pick up the computer, I will also make a
14" Apple color monitor available for $20 with system purchase.

Estimated shipping $25 via UPS Ground in continental US -- higher
elsewhere. Prefer not to ship outside US.

Payment Options: PayPal preferred, Money Order or Cashiers Check
acceptable

Michigan residents must pay 6% sales tax.

I'm hoping to find some time in the coming week to set up a couple
Classic II 10/80 machines to auction off the following week, then
possibly have some LCs (I, II, or III) the following week. After that --
we'll see what other machines we have duplicates of.

As with the 6100s, these machines will be fully tested and set up with
System 7.5.3.

Thank you for your support.

Dan the listmom