I am missing the following digests sent between October 18 and 25.

MacInSchool Digest #109 to #110

If you have copies of these and have an email program that can *redirect*
messages (this is different from forwarding and allows redirected emails
to reach their new address with the original return address -- Claris
Emailer has this feature), please redirect a copy of each of these
messages to my [EMAIL PROTECTED] email address.

Thanks!

Dan the listmom

--
Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc.
 <http://cobwebpublishing.com> <http://lowendmac.com>

Please have your pet peeves spayed or neutered.