Hi, Will.
You can find your bug here:
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JI-9007897

On 31.10.2013 0:37, Will Herrmann wrote:
I filed a bug using the link you provided and received an e-mail back saying that it was accepted
as bug #9007897. However, when I try to search for it in the bug database, I am told "This bug
is not available. More information is available here." Clicking on the word "here"
brings me to a blank page. So I'm not sure what I did wrong or if there are internal server
problems with the bug database.

-Will Herrmann