On 04/11/2013 09:37, Hendrik Schreiber wrote:
On Nov 4, 2013, at 10:05 AM, Paul Taylor wrote:
Nevermind I found a solution, I used UnifiedToolbar from
thehttp://code.google.com/p/macwidgets/ project with Java 6. Since moving to
Java 7 and no longer using UnifiedToolbar I couldn't see a solution but delving
into their code simply using WindowsDragger class works perfectly well

i.e.

    new WindowsDragger(frame, toolbar);
    new WindowsDragger(frame, statusbar)

In contrast the "apple.awt.draggableWindowBackground" option is only really
useful if happy for the whole frame to be draggable.
In other words: it's not useful.
But it would be great, if there was something that worked the way Paul used it
originally. I.e. a property that can be set on a panel that makes it so that
you can drag the window by dragging a panel/container.

-hendrik
Well it can be useful I use

apple.awt.draggableWindowBackground

in my SongKong app, and there is it is fine, but yes the option could really be
improved on.

Paul