Has anyone else had problems getting Mail.app (OSX 10.6.4, v4.3) to remember
what you've flagged as junk mail?

I get spam emails all the time, some from the same sources, and every time I
diligently flag them as junk (by clicking on the "Junk" button in the toolbar).
But lo and behold, the next time spam comes in, many are not flagged as junk as
they should be, and I have to go through the process again and again.

Is there some procedure to 'rebuild the junk mail index' or some such thing? I
really don't want to have to set up a rule for each and every one... I'd never
be done.