On Oct 21, 2010, at 1:41 AM, Michael Brian Bentley wrote:

> 10.7 Lion yanks the apps out of the file system jungle. The Mac desktop
> becomes program-centric, while it remains document-centric for some. The
> full-screen thing is part of the deal, tho I think it depends on how it gets
> done. Screens can be huge and numerous.
>
> I haven't installed Mac OS X betas in years. This looks intriguing enough to
> track it carefully.

I am also thinking of the growing movement overall against the idea of
multitasking and back to more monotasking.   There are more and more studies
coming out that shows multitasking is not a good thing to do, I blame the
intarwebs!  That said I agree, it is interesting.  The mac app store is evoking
a lot of paranoia though on Ars, it is kind of amusing.