On Oct 25, 2010, at 4:27 PM, Macs R We wrote:

On Oct 25, 2010, at 9:52 AM, Cesar Alsina wrote:

On Oct 24, 2010, at 4:36 PM, Macs R We wrote:

On Oct 24, 2010, at 1:30 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:

iWork has a free trial available. iLife is purchase and ship only.

I got gulled. There are several credible-looking websites (e.g., softpedia) offering the free trial, downloaded directly from Apple. But when you click on the final download button, you finally get to "woops, there's actually no free trial available for this." One wonders why they expended the effort to offer it in the first place.

Advertising.

Softpedia.com does not shows iLife in its search results... at least not for me. Shows iLife Support 9.03, though.

Curious. Google: ilife 11 free trial. They're the top two hits, plus a "show more" box.

You're right. I'm right, too.

Really curious. It just tells how far they go in order to get the click back to their web site and show ads.

Even when you search in their website for iLife 11, nothing shows up. Tricky stuff.

Cesar Alsina