On 08/06/2011, at 5:01 AM, LuKreme wrote:

> On Jun 7, 2011, at 12:37, Ashley Aitken <mrhat...@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, there was mention of 10 devices being used with iCloud, so perhaps they
>> will increase the number, but still when everyone in the family has a phone
>> or iPod touch and a desktop, laptop or tablet, then even 10 is small.
>
> Now wait a minute, there is no device limit for any content from the Apple
> stores other than te 5 computer limit for DRM. You can put a single purchase
> ups app on 100 iPhones.

Sorry, don't have the time to rewatch the keynote or search, but I'm pretty
sure he mentioned a limit of 10 devices, it was just for iTunes Match, but it
may be more generally.

Now that Macs (iMacs, MacBooks, Mac Pros) are "just devices" I suspect this
applies to them as well, and that's why its larger than 5.  Hope we see the
details soon.

Can anyone else recall what the "10 device limit" related to?

Cheers,
Ashley.