On Sep 12, 2011, at 5:02 AM, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

> Thanks everybody for the suggestions.
>
> Let me go back to my original problem.
>
> My problem is that physical access to the work machines means basically
> access to all the passwords, whether I use Keychain of 1Password etc.

Not so.

Both these tools have a facility where the keychain re-locks itself after a
user-set interval of non-use.

Use a keychain password that is NOT your login password, and have it re-lock
after five minutes and any time the machine sleeps or the screen saver turns
on.  Memorize the hotkey for making your screen saver come on
(http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20050706194219822) and use it any
time you step away from your machine.

Finally, set yourself a "firmware password," and your machine is as secure as
you can reasonably get it.

--
  Macs R We -- Personal Macintosh Service and Support
    in the Wickenburg and far Northwest Valley Areas.