On Jun 13, 2013, at 1:16 PM, LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:

> On Jun 12, 2013, at 20:12, "Dinse, Gregg (NIH/NIEHS) [V]"
> <di...@niehs.nih.gov> wrote:
>
>> Is anyone else having a problem with audio being out of sync after upgrading
>> to 10.8.4?
>
> Out of sync on what, exactly?

When I play an audio/video recording (e.g., from my camcorder or from EyeTV),
the lip sync is terrible.  The video shows the lips moving about 2 seconds
before the audio starts.  The audio and video are so out of sync that it is too
distracting to watch.

This only started very recently, which to me points to the 10.8.4 upgrade or
possibly a firmware upgrade on the Mac Mini, which I think I also did recently.
 It happens in more than one application for playing audio/video files (e.g.,
EyeTV, Toast Video Player, QuickTime).  It does not happen on my Mac Pro
running 10.8.3 (which probably has not had a firmware upgrade recently).

Any thoughts?

Gregg